AshleyFields

Creating Imaginations

Review: Dance for a Dead Princess by Deborah Hawkins

Dance for A Dead Princess - Deborah Hawkins

What are some of the book's themes? Murder, lies, love and betrayal. At the very heart of this book lies a conspiracy theory that many are curious about even if they are not interested in Princess Diana's death. Was the car crash really an accident? The author explores this conspiracy theory in the most imaginative way possible.

Did the book end the way you expected? The ending was filled with surprise and took many of us at the book club by shock. Definitely, the art of good storytelling to to keep your readers in suspense until the last minute.

Top 3 things I liked about the whole book – Anything about the English Royal family is my new favourite read so I was definitely excited about discussing this book. I loved that the author included Princess Diana and now I'm really wondering / wanting to know what was on the tape that Diana made.

Disclosure - As a Quality Reads Book Club member, I received a free copy of this book from the author via Orangeberry Book Tours in exchange for my honest review.

Source: http://creating-imaginations.blogspot.com