AshleyFields

Creating Imaginations

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom

Never Give in to Fear: Laughing All the Way Up From Rock Bottom - Marti MacGibbon 3 things I liked about the book … Never knowing what might happen next, the uplifting voice by the author, The positive attitude MacGibbon had about everything.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book?After reading the first chapter, I knew this would be a book I could not put down. I lost several hours of sleep trying to finish this book. The hours of sleep will not be missed.

How realistic was the characterization? MacGibbon made the characters vividly real. I can picture the characters right down to the clothing they wore.

How does the setting figure into the book? Does it come to life? Did you feel you were experiencing the time and place in which the book was set? Many different settings and locations. Readers are taken from LA, to Japan to Michigan. The descriptions provided allows readers a glimpse with different eyes, a chance to see something we might miss or even a chance to a whole new world.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.